The following environmental policy statement has been prepared and agreed by the Company’s management and staff.
The Company recognises that its operations impact on the environment and as such it is committed to:
- Safeguarding the environment and striving to prevent pollution and provide sustainable solutions wherever possible;
- Minimising the negative impacts of its activities on the environment in the delivery of its services and its choice of resources;
- Reviewing and assessing its practices, procedures and services continually, to improve its performance;
- Providing a framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets;
- Wherever possible, advising its clients and others on the reduction of environmental impact, and engaging its suppliers, associates and clients in environmental initiatives and best practice;
- Communicating this policy to its employees, associates, suppliers, clients, and other parties in its literature and proposal documents;
- Training and updating its employees on this policy and related environmental issues;
- Fostering environmental awareness and responsibility on the part of its employees;
- Reviewing this policy and the delivery of its performance continually against its corporate objectives and developments in environmental issues;
- Complying with all applicable legal requirements and with any other requirements to which the Company presently subscribes and shall subscribe to in the future, which relate to environmental aspects;
- Ensuring that the Company’s environmental objectives are documented, implemented and maintained; and
- Introducing and maintaining an Environmental Management System which conforms to ISO14001
During the development of this policy, and at all times, the appropriateness to the nature, scale and environmental impacts of the Company’s activities and services has and will be considered.
The Company is committed to continual improvement and prevention of environmental pollution.
This policy will be communicated to all staff, contractors and suppliers. It is publicly available on request to clients and the general public.