Business Ethics Policy
- We will be conducted our business with integrity. There will be no payments, services, gifts, entertainment or other advantages offered or given to any client or potential client which are intended to influence the way in which they go about their duties. Similarly such payments, services, gifts, entertainment or other advantages will not be accepted by Net Temps Limited or its servants or agents.
- There will be respect for human rights, harassment or discrimination against employees in any form is not acceptable. This includes but is not limited to gender, ethnic origin, skin colour, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
- Our operations will be carried out with care for the environment and will include compliance with all relevant legislation in the country concerned.
- Net Temps Limited will not use child labour under any circumstances. Net Temps Limited will follow the ILO conventions recommendation of minimum age for admission to employment
- Compensation and benefits will comply with fundamental principles relating to minimum wages, overtime hours and legally mandated benefits.
- No form of forced or compulsory labour will be used, and employees shall be free to leave employment after reasonable notice.
- Net temps Limited adhere to the right of employees to freedom of association and recognise employees’ rights to collective bargaining, where allowable by law.
- Net Temps Limited uses their best endeavours to ensure that Workers have safe and healthy working conditions that meets or exceeds applicable standards for occupational safety and health.
© Net Temps Ltd. 2011 All Rights Reserved.